This is a computer-related course in which if the candidate has creativity then he can make a career by doing this course. If you have just passed your 12th class or you are studying in 12th then this course can be very beneficial for you.
Because this is such a course that you can easily get a job after the 12th. But if you do not know much about this course, then you must read our entire article today because in this we will tell you all the important things.
What is web designing?
Web designing means the work of creating a website and it is also known as the web development process and comes in web development course training. Under the web designing course, the candidate is given complete information and processes about creating a website such as creating web pages, layout making, content creation, graphic designing and content development, etc. Along with this, information is also given in this course about which technical tools are used to design the website so that a website can become very attractive and beautiful.
Web designing course eligibility
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class from a recognized board.
- If the student is a graduate of a recognized institute then he can also do this course.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have knowledge of computers.
- The candidate should have both interest and creativity.
- The student should also have knowledge of the English language.
Web designing course institute
- Next-G Education
- Web Development Institute
- New Delhi YMCA
- Image College of Art and Animation and Technology, Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Arena Animation, Noida
- MAAAC, Mumbai
- Management and Design Academy, Delhi
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Picasso Animation College, Lucknow
- Internet Academy, Bangalore
- Frame box Animation, Mumbai
Web Designing Course Syllabus
- Sketching and drawing
- History of Art and Design
- information system design
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Web designing using HTML
- LAB HTML and VBScript
- Dot Net Framework (.NET Framework)
- visual effects creation
- flash action script
- Design Fundamentals
- visualization techniques
- user interface graphics
- Introduction to User Experience Design
- The script language
- Internet programming with SP
- LAB ASP and ASP.Net
- Adobe Photoshop
- Image graphics and designing
Web Designing Course Fees
Fees are different in every institute for doing web design course in Delhi because many institutes are open for this, out of which are very prestigious and some are not famous. That’s why if a candidate learns website design from an institute, then he has to pay a fee of about Rs 30,000 to 50 thousand rupees for it, but if a candidate does a web designing course from a very famous and big institute, then for this. He may also have to pay a fee of up to three lakh rupees.
Salary after doing web design Training
The salary package that the candidate gets after doing a web designing course depends on his qualification and his skills. But when a candidate does a job after doing web designing training, then initially he gets a salary ranging from 15,000 to 20,000 rupees every month. After some time, when the candidate gets a little experience in this field, then his salary also gets higher.